Allied Motion's CP800/900 series are size-25 (2.5 in. (63.5mm)) rotary optical encoders, available as solid or hollow shaft models with incremental, sine/cosine, and absolute encoding formats. These rugged units have their own bearing system and are fully enclosed in a metal housing sealed up to IP65.
CP-800 models have a solid shaft and are offered with either a square or servo flange. CP-900 models have a hollow shaft design with a hub-shaft accepting up to 0.5" (12.7mm) shafts. A face mounted spring absorbs installation misalignment.
CP-800/900 encoders offer exceptional resolution of up to 1 million counts per rev. or 17-bit absolute enabling their use in high precision positioning applications. Custom designs are available to suit special requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Industry-standard size-25 fits/retrofits easily in many applications
- Both solid– and hollow-shaft models for application flexibility
- Incremental, sine/cosine, single– and absolute versions
- Shielded ABEC-7 bearings for smooth, long-life operation
- Rugged aluminum housing with IP65-rated protection
- Choice of side or rear-exit connector or cable
- Special line counts and index
- Custom connector or cable version
- Sealed bearings (IP65) and housing (IP66)
- Extended temperature range: -25ºC to +100ºC