|Allied Motion's housed Megaflux 150 series direct-drive torque motors are a cost-effective alternative to do-it-yourself component (frameless) torque motor solutions.
Housed MF motors enable easier installation and commissioning by packaging a high performance brushless torque motor, bearing system, and encoder in one compact, rugged housed unit.
The foundation of the Housed MF torque motors is our proven Megaflux frameless torque motor series, so you are assured of the highest performance available from your Housed MF motor.
These torque motors are ideal for use in semiconductor fabrication equipment, telescopes and other pointing/tracking applications, robotics, and high load rotary tables for production automation and research applications.
Housed Megaflux can be customized to meet special application needs, including the use of air bearings in place of standard mechanical bearings.
Features & Benefits
- Dual bearings for high normal and side loading capacities
- Standard MS style connectors for secure, rugged connections
- Large through bore—allows passage of air, water, or vacuum lines, optical beams, and/or electrical/signal wiring
- Integrated Hall devices for commutation
- Incremental 4096 PPR encoder with index
- IP43 protection rating
- Incremental encoder with up to 8192 PPR
- IP65 protection level
- Air bearing system
- Power and signal cables to specified length with mating MS connectors
- Application-matched brushless servo drive
- Fully integrated brushless torque motor, bearing system, feedback
- High peak speed rating of up to 2663 RPM (279 rad/s)
- High peak torque rating of up to 173 lb-ft (234 Nm)