|Allied Motion's Quantum (QB) series of housed brushless servo motors are designed for use in precision servo applications that require a standard NEMA 17, 23, or 34 frame size motor.
The QB034 series are standard NEMA 34 interface motors electromechanically optimized for high output power, high torque density, and low cogging torque. Their high power density ratio allows a smaller size motor to be used in many applications, saving space and weight.
Quantum motors are also available as frameless versions for direct machine integration.
Features & Benefits
- Standard NEMA 34 frame size with three stack lengths each covers a wide range of servo applications
- Rated stall torque from 115 oz-in (0.81 Nm) up to 328 oz-in (2.32 Nm)
- Standard winding voltage ratings of 24, 40, and 130 VDC
- High strength NdFeB magnets maximize torque production
- Integrated Hall sensors for commutation
- Computer optimized design for maximum power and torque density ensures the most compact and efficient design possible
- Encoder and resolver feedback options for compatibility with virtually all servo drives and motion controllers
- Sealed versions up to IP65 for operation in harsh environments
- Custom winding options to provide higher operating ranges of speed and voltage (up to 300 VDC)
- Standard NEMA 34 frame size high performance brushless DC servo motor
- Continuous power rated up to 700 W, and stall torque rated from 0.81 up to 2.32 Nm cont.
- Standard winding voltages of 24, 40, and 130 VDC